Powered by Blogger.
Home » , , » Many Women Loved Me: Gnanasara Thera

Many Women Loved Me: Gnanasara Thera


The Bodu Bala Sena General Secretary Gnanasara Thera
has said, “I used to see the beautiful women and admire their beauties in my heart. Even though I admire the beauties of these beautiful women, I never confuse my mind with this at the bottom of my heart. I also get the same feelings like you all get. Because, I am also a human being and I also get the human feelings like lust, desire and affection.
But I am able to control all these feelings by concentrating and focusing upon my mind with spirituality. Under these circumstances, I do not have an opportunity to have an access towards a woman and no opportunity to love any women. These feelings are died and gone away from me. I have never smoked and never tasted alcoholic drinks in my entire life time.
Even though I took renunciation, many women were started loving me. This is normal thing. Under these circumstances how to act has been taught in the religion of Buddhism.
In the year 2004, a young woman has been following me continuously wherever I went and later on I came to know that she has been in love with me in her heart, but I never loved her in my mind. Buddha preached us to treat the Women as Mothers, Sisters and Daughters.
But at the same time, before I could take renunciation, I have been following girls and chasing the women in my younger days. During my boyhood days at the age of 13, I was trying to receive the love and affection of women.
But, when I took renunciation all these feelings, desires and lusts were got dissolved in the water and these feelings are died and gone away from me.
During my school days, I have become an expert in the subjects of Art and Literature. Many women loved me at this point of time also.
In the present Government, I like Minister Champika Ranawaka; he is my favorite minister of the Government. I don't like Dilan, Rajitha and Vasudeva Nanayakkara.
Since lord Buddha has mentioned in his teachings about which meat to eat and which meat is not to be eaten, I eat meat and fish. I love to use Perfumes a lot.
These above statements are made by the Bodu Bala Sena General Secretary Gnanasara Thera during his personal interview he has given to a Sinhalese media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment