Powered by Blogger.
Home » , » 'Thala 55' has an intense love story

'Thala 55' has an intense love story

In a recent interview, Trisha was at her usual best and discussed so many things about her real/reel life. The actress who sustained more than ten years and still commands a wonderful fan base in South India. 

While answering a question to what the team 'Thala 55' can deliver, she mentioned, the movie contains an intense love story than, 'Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya'. We are trying something new and hopefully it goes well with the audience. She adds that, Bollywood is not my piece of cake, one must devote a lot of time for promotional activities besides acting in a movie. I don't want to leave my home ground (Kollywood/Tollywood) and start from scratch once again to prove myself. I'm not saying no to Bollywood, but at the same time, I just can't devote so much time to it. Every few months I read that I am getting married but that's not true! When I do decide to tie the knot, I'll be the first to let my fans and well wishers know. I think I owe them that much," said Trisha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment